With a full keypad that simplifies unit weight and sample entry, the GFK 330aM floor scale capably performs checkcounting to a predefined weight or count. Ideal for manufacturing, food processing, stock management and inventory control procedures in warehouse or factory environments.
A durable stainless steel platform and pillar-mounted ABS plastic indicator make the GFK suitable for most counting and weighing applications. The large backlit display is visible in most settings and shows unit weight, total weight and number of pieces.
We just brought in several pallets of these great scales. In stock in Anchorage. Please review the spec sheet before calling. We prefer for these scales to place your order online first. We will call you to verify payment and availability for calibration.
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimize setup
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Programmable for counting to a preset number of parts
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,” “always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy